Ucla Tap Agreement

For more information, visit tap.ucla.edu/ or through an honorary advisor. The UCI Honors to Honors program is a special transfer agreement that is made available to students on the way to the closing of the reputable CVI honorability program with a transferable total of 3.7 or more. Eligible students benefit from early admission to the UCI, guaranteed admission to the UCI Campuswide Honors Collegium and priority consideration of a specific set of defined benefit scholarships. Other benefits are guaranteed accommodation (if the application for accommodation is submitted before the UCI date) and individual advice. Two of the most popular transfer agreements available to members of the IVC Honors Program are the UCLA Transfer Alliance Program (TAP) and the UCI Honors-to-Honors transfer programs. Mt. SAC Honors students who complete the minimum UC fee, who until the end of the spring semester follow 15 Honors class units prior to transfer, have at least 3.2 GPA in these honorary courses and have at least 3.2 GPA cumulative (all colleges visited) can be TAP certified. TAP-certified students receive priority attention for transfer to primary sciences at UCLA College of Letters and Sciences (non-communication, education and social transformation, engineering, film, care, public affairs or theatre majors) and may choose to be considered a second major within the College of Letters and Sciences, as long as it is not on the «restricted» list of www.admission.ucla.edu/Prospect/Adm_tr/ADM_CCO/tap_alt_mjr.htm. Acceptance rates are much higher for TAP-certified students. Mt. SAC TAP students are 2-3 times more often accepted into ucla compared to other university applicants. College of the Canyons 26455 N Rockwell Canyon Rd Santa Clarita, CA 91355 (661) 259-7800 ext. 3333 Although students are encouraged to follow both, the main preparation is the most important.

The IGETC is not a prerequisite for admission to UCLA. For all general transfer and main preparation requirements, priority should be given to the IGETC. Cabrillo College 6500 Soquel Dr Aptos, CA 95003 (831) 477-3505 Moreno Valley College 16130 Lasselle St Moreno Valley, CA 92551 (951) 571-6244 To be able to participate, you must register at a TAP Community College. You can find out more by contacting one of the Community College programs listed below. . Please note that these are minimums. A higher MPA is recommended for high dementia majors. Cerritos College 11110 Alondra Blvd Norwalk, CA 90650 (562) 860-2451 ext. 2728 Cerro Coso College 3000 College Hgts Blvd Ridgecrest, CA 93555 (760) 384-6314 THE TAP CERTIFICATION GUIDE describes the process for submitting online certification forms.

Applicants must submit their filing contract form and the individual certification form must be submitted by the program for the applicant. The program must submit the TAP College Request for Authorization Spreadsheet online form in order to obtain final data on its certified candidates for examination. Finally, all fellows who have submitted certificates must complete and submit the group certification form. Rio Hondo College 3600 Workman Mill Rd Whittier, CA 90601 (562) 692-0921 ext. 3236 – Please note that you must use the filling-out form to use the form filling out the form: Download it first to your computer, fill out the requested information, and then save it. Santa Monica College 1900 Pico Blvd Santa Monica, CA 90405 (310) 434-4959 Foothill College 12345 El Monte Rd Los Altos Hills, CA 94022 (650) 949-7638 Irvine Valley College 5500 Irvine Center Dr. Irvine, CA 92618 (949) 451- 5300 International students are also entitled to apply for this program, but are subject to a separate examination.